Leto & Ariadne is committed to providing the best customer service to all of our customers.
If you have any questions/comments about our policies, you should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting the Leto & Ariadne website and online shop which represents the work of Nick Ozanne, a UK based handweaver.
When an order is placed, you should receive a conformation email. If the item is in stock it will be dispatched within 2 working days. If the item is out of stock it will be woven to order and dispatched as soon as possible. During the busiest period of the year this may take up to 3 weeks. We always try and accommodate special occasions which may fall before the expected dispatch time as long as we know of this date in advance. We will carefully package and dispatch the item to you via registered shipping which will require a signature. This shipping is complimentary on all orders.
If you are a customer experiencing an issue with an order, please contact us at email@example.com
Postal Address: Leto & Ariadne, 16A Stafford Mill, London Road, Thrupp, Glos GL5 2AZ
Phone Number: (+44) 01453 751886
Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions which govern the use by you (“you”) of this web site operated by Leto & Ariadne (“we”, “us”) and which, along with the ordering information and conditions [Terms & Conditions], govern the purchase by you through this web site of any products. These terms may change from time to time, therefore please ensure that you read and understand these every time you use our web site. By using the web site you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site and the system for fulfilling your accepted order. Neither we nor our directors or employees or related companies shall be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site or purchase by you through this web site of any products except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our directors and/or employees and/or related companies or any fraudulent representation made by same. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site and/or the purchase by you on this web site of any products.
2) We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site and the system for fulfilling your accepted order. Neither we nor our directors or employees or related companies shall be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site or purchase by you through this web site of any products except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our directors and/or employees and/or related companies or any fraudulent representation made by same. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site and/or the purchase by you on this web site of any products.
3) Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and we have no control over these sites and therefore no responsibility or liability for their content or services supplied through them. Any link to such sites does not imply any endorsement of content or service.
Copyright and use of material
4) All information, data, text, images, graphics, artwork and the selection and arrangement of same as well as links, software and source code on the web site are subject to the copyright of Leto & Ariadne or its contractors. All rights are reserved. No part of the web site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written consent except for the sole purpose of placing an order or corresponding with us. Our name and logo and all related product names and logos are our trade names/trademarks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
Errors on our website
5) Despite our best efforts, there may be instances when information about a Product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the Products price or availability. We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been processed, we will issue a full refund to the original pay type.
7) These terms and conditions together with any other terms expressly referred to in these terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered. You and we unconditionally waive any rights to rescind, repudiate or claim damages against the other on the basis of any statement or representation made by or on behalf of the other not set out or referred to in these terms and conditions unless such statement was made fraudulently.
8) If any of these terms (or part of them) is held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or part provisions) shall not be affected.
9) These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
10) If you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As well as PayPal we can also take the following payment cards:
Please notify us of any damages within 7 days of receiving the order, and we will send a replacement. Unwanted items may be returned in their original packaging, in perfect saleable condition, for a refund minus the cost of both outbound and return shipping if applicable. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order.
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order hasn’t arrived, or arrives incomplete, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01453 751886 and we will be happy to track the order for you and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Returns can be made through either of these options:
Returns via Royal Mail
- Please email to inform us that you will be returning the product and you reasons why
- Please repackage securely and post it to our returns address.
- Please obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office
- Once we have received your returned product, we will re-credit you account via the same payment method used to make the original purchase.
Please see below for full details of our refund policy.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the product to us following the instructions above, and we’ll exchange or refund it. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 7 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes bespoke products which have been created according to a consultation design process with the customer.
Condition of returns
It’s important that returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all packaging.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. When you place an order, we require your name, address, telephone number, email address and card number, expiry date, start date and issue number, if applicable. Once your order has been completed we will delete your payment details, but the rest of the information will be kept so we can inform you of offers and new products from Leto & Ariadne.
We will not pass your details on to any other companies. Cookies are used to enable you to take your shopping basket with you as you move from page to page. If you have any questions/comments about privacy please contact us.
We offer various ways for you to pay for your order, including: HSBC Global Payment System Visa and MasterCard (including pre-paid cards); Delta; Maestro; Solo. You can use a combination of gift vouchers and any payment card we accept to pay for your order. We also accept PayPal, and Postal Orders
Leto & Ariadne trades in £ GBP Sterling. All other currencies will be exchanged into GBP Sterling on the day’s exchange rate.
When you purchase from tLeto & Ariadne, your order will be fulfilled as promptly as possible. Orders are processed on weekdays only and usually ship within 2 working days of processing date. Deliveries will usually be made via UK Royal Mail Postal Services. Leto & Ariadne is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that go missing through the fault of delivery companies.
Most goods will be sent on a postal service that requires a signature. Please specify a delivery address where someone will be available during normal office hours to sign for the parcel. We aim to dispatch your order within the day after we receive it, if not on that day for orders received in the morning. However at busy times please allow 14 days for delivery. We will send your order on a standard next day service, unless otherwise informed.